raised panels - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

post #1 of 12 Old 07-19-2010, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
No Longer Here

View woodtone's Photo Album My Photos
raised panels

I just wanted to pass this on. I had the opportunity to attend a demonstration on making raised panel cabinet doors with a hand router on Saturday. I think this is the same product that was posted by Russ awhile back. I must say I was impressed and ordered one. I will keep you posted on how I like it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 07-22-2010, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
No Longer Here

Quick update, I received and started using my safety base today. Not sure about the other products that Russ talked about but so far I love this one, not only does it make my router safer but It defiantly does stiles, rails and raised panels safer and easier than my router table. So far I have only invested 95.00 and I will keep you updated.

post #3 of 12 Old 07-22-2010, 03:12 PM
No Longer Here

View rrbrown's Photo Album My Photos
Woodtone I looked back at your post and you have some questionable threads that seem to all sound the same. Others who have had similar post are Russ, Jacktoo, Char to name a few. They all have something in common no pictures a lot of talk about great inventions,jigs or tools and usually allot of secrecy while it seems like you/they want to share info but supply nothing.

OK so if you got it and like it then post some pictures. If not then I will assume that you are Russ, Char, Jacktoo and a couple of others that had questionable post just like this one at the least.

There's a saying on here if there's no pictures then it didn't happen or don't exist.

If I'm wrong I'll be man enough to admit it and apologize.

If I'm right then TT I just gave you more work. Sorry.

Last edited by rrbrown; 07-22-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 07-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Old School

View cabinetman's Photo Album My Photos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrbrown View Post
Woodtone I looked back at your post and you have some questionable threads that seem to all sound the same. Others who have had similar post are Russ, Jacktoo, Char to name a few. They all have something in common no pictures a lot of talk about great inventions,jigs or tools and usually allot of secrecy while it seems like you/they want to share info but supply nothing.

OK so if you got it and like it then post some pictures. If not then I will assume that you are Russ, Char, Jacktoo and a couple of others that had questionable post just like this one at the least.

There's a saying on here if there's no pictures then it didn't happen or don't exist.

If I'm wrong I'll be man enough to admit it and apologize.

If I'm right then TT I just gave you more work. Sorry.

I was thinkin' the same thing.

post #5 of 12 Old 07-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Forgotten but not gone

View TexasTimbers's Photo Album My Photos
yeah yeah I know. Like I told Mike, I saw the post right after he posted it but figured no one would notice. No one did until he "updated" it.

Also notice the type of font used in the second post. Eerily similar to one or two others others of the Gang of 7ish.

Alright then woodtone, I'll go with RR's offer to you. Show us something other than a magazine ad. Post photos of your amazing new raised panel system.
post #6 of 12 Old 07-22-2010, 04:03 PM
No Longer Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTimbers View Post
yeah yeah I know. Like I told Mike, I saw the post right after he posted it but figured no one would notice. No one did until he "updated" it.
Well I noticed on the first post also and reported it as we were informed to. However after nothing happened and he posted again I couldn't resist saying something. I'm still limited on how much I can do after my incident so I troll the forum more lately.
post #7 of 12 Old 07-22-2010, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
No Longer Here

I will be happy to post pictures if you would like. What would you like to see? I'm just trying to pass information on to this forum.

Talked to John at woodjam products and this will be sold on Amazon and ebay. It will be posted on youtube as soon as next week. I bought mine at a tool store.

Last edited by woodtone; 07-22-2010 at 04:50 PM. Reason: update
post #8 of 12 Old 07-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Forgotten but not gone

View TexasTimbers's Photo Album My Photos
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTimbers View Post
. . . Show us something other than a magazine ad. Post photos of your amazing new raised panel system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtone View Post
What would you like to see?

What part about "Post photos of your amazing new raised panel system." was so complicated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtone View Post
I'm just trying to pass information on to this forum.
I agree it's called spam. You were given a chance.
post #9 of 12 Old 07-23-2010, 03:51 AM
Old School

View cabinetman's Photo Album My Photos
SCORE:

Texas Timbers: 1

woodtone: 0

post #10 of 12 Old 07-23-2010, 07:54 AM
sawdust maker

View woody woodturner's Photo Album My Photos
dam did i miss something big

Old wood workers never die thay just get dry rot
The Following User Says Thank You to woody woodturner For This Useful Post:
scribbles (07-23-2010)
post #11 of 12 Old 07-23-2010, 08:52 AM
No Longer Here

Man I'm telling you these spammers are getting sophisticated. This guy's been here for a while without saying much ( a sleeper cell spammer). They have a few others I have been watching because of a post here or there but they either have multiple accounts or work in groups.

I looked at the website he said and they don't have pictures there either. Don't figure.
post #12 of 12 Old 07-27-2010, 01:42 AM

View Grain Man's Photo Album My Photos
I agree with no pictures = it didn't happen.

If it wasn't so hard, I'd sleep with a block of Brazilian Rosewood under my pillow.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode