Entertainment center plastic hole inserts - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 05-30-2012, 02:35 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 5
View WoodWorker916's Photo Album My Photos
Entertainment center plastic hole inserts

You know the part where you put all of your wires through. What are these things called and where can I get them? Prefer brick and mortar but if they can only be bought online that is also fine.
WoodWorker916 is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 9 Old 05-30-2012, 02:40 AM
Making sawdust in MS
rayking49's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Philadelphia, Ms
Posts: 4,000
View rayking49's Photo Album My Photos
Grommets. Office Depot or other office supply store. There may be another name for them too.
rayking49 is offline  
post #3 of 9 Old 05-30-2012, 04:59 AM
Keep'n it Real.
KevinGe's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Morinville AB, Canada
Posts: 84
View KevinGe's Photo Album My Photos
Leevalley also sells a wide variety of these items on their website under hardware.
KevinGe is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #4 of 9 Old 05-30-2012, 05:42 AM
where's my table saw?
woodnthings's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SE, Michigan
Posts: 27,146
View woodnthings's Photo Album My Photos


The answer to your question will only be as detailed and specific as the question is detailed and specific. Good questions also include a sketch or a photo that illustrates your issue. (:< D)
woodnthings is online now  
post #5 of 9 Old 05-30-2012, 08:04 AM
Old School
cabinetman's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: So. Florida
Posts: 24,027
View cabinetman's Photo Album My Photos
cabinetman is offline  
post #6 of 9 Old 05-30-2012, 09:39 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Champaign, Il
Posts: 367
View tito5's Photo Album My Photos
I think lowes, HD, and menards carries them also.
tito5 is offline  
post #7 of 9 Old 05-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 349
View Dave66's Photo Album My Photos
Chack the Rockler website. They have a good selection of sizes, shapes, and colors.
Dave66 is offline  
post #8 of 9 Old 05-30-2012, 12:00 PM
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 98
View EHCRain's Photo Album My Photos
Lowe's and HD have them, my local Lowes has a better selection of sizes though
EHCRain is offline  
post #9 of 9 Old 05-30-2012, 01:56 PM
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: La Crosse, Kansas
Posts: 3,028
View jschaben's Photo Album My Photos
ACE hardware also stocks the things... limited sizes though.


If I strive for perfection, I can generally achieve good'nuff, If I strive for good'nuff, I generally achieve firewood
jschaben is offline  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Entertainment center Drs3077 Project Showcase 1 12-12-2010 11:40 AM
Entertainment center Drs3077 Project Showcase 0 12-12-2010 10:36 AM
Entertainment center Mizer Project Showcase 7 03-23-2010 09:34 AM
yet another entertainment center mmwood_1 Project Showcase 0 08-12-2009 01:32 AM
entertainment center carver348 General Woodworking Discussion 3 01-04-2009 02:06 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome