Some things happen at the strangest times. - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

post #1 of 5 Old 09-13-2015, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
Wayne

View BaldEagle2012's Photo Album My Photos
Some things happen at the strangest times.

I had a fantastic ride today, but something more happened that I have to tell.
Today I put the top down and had a great ride, during my travels, I had a revelation that has changed my life. As my friend Kim said many times, wind theropy is wonderful, and tonight I cannot dissagree with her as it has set me on a new path that has eluded me for many years..

Tonight I feel a lot better then I have in the past week, I have undertaken a new path in my life. Although I have a long road to follow, I feel exhilirated at my start, for it has brought me some early relief, and I am very thankful for that. I plan on following this road as best a I can with my new found savior. I may faulter at times, but I will not cease to believe He is with me. I have made some mistakes in my life, and since realizing I needed help, I turned my thoughts and prayers to the only one I really believed in. I felt it today in my travels. I know He is with me and he heard my prayers. This may seem trivial and silly to many, but to me it is real, and I will prevail to the best of my ability. To my friends and relatives, know that I have not abandoned you and hope you will stand by me now and in my future. I know that I will keep all of you in my prayers and thoughts also. I will not abandon all the friends and things we enjoy so be thankful that I will enjoy being with you and joining you when and If I can. May the Lord keep you safe and in my life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-14-2015, 08:05 PM

View Chamfer's Photo Album My Photos
I'm not a religious person but I try my darnedest not to downplay folks religious opinions, as hard as it can be sometimes.

If you found mental complacency after a drive with the top down I'm very happy for you. Whatever makes you happy I always say.

I do wonder a bit why you felt to make this a separate thread than your "Wind Therapy" thread. Seems like it would've fit there just fine???
The Following User Says Thank You to Chamfer For This Useful Post:
FrankC (09-15-2015)
post #3 of 5 Old 09-15-2015, 10:27 AM

View woodchux's Photo Album My Photos
Good to read you found a better road to travel. Life passes too quickly not to enjoy every day, and hopefully (try) to help others along the way. Be safe.
The Following User Says Thank You to woodchux For This Useful Post:
BaldEagle2012 (09-16-2015)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 09-15-2015, 10:44 PM

View Quo Fan's Photo Album My Photos
I get wind therapy on my bicycle. Either dodging trees and rocks, or traffic.

Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.
post #5 of 5 Old 09-16-2015, 06:55 AM Thread Starter
Wayne

View BaldEagle2012's Photo Album My Photos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamfer View Post
I'm not a religious person but I try my darnedest not to downplay folks religious opinions, as hard as it can be sometimes.

If you found mental complacency after a drive with the top down I'm very happy for you. Whatever makes you happy I always say.

I do wonder a bit why you felt to make this a separate thread than your "Wind Therapy" thread. Seems like it would've fit there just fine???
Just never occured to me at the time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode