tow truck build - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

post #1 of 7 Old 04-04-2017, 09:27 PM Thread Starter

View GEMcooter#2's Photo Album My Photos
tow truck build

Trying pictures again. I give up. Every time I try to post from a folder the folder that I last posted from comes up. I can't get it to switch to a new folder. It's driving me crazy. ( As if I wasn't already that way) So good bye.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-04-2017, 09:48 PM

View Toolman50's Photo Album My Photos
I read the forum and make my post from my I-Pad. I'm unable to post pictures with my post, but I am sometimes able to post pictures in My Photos.
I'm pretty helpless with computers. The I-Pad is the easiest thing for me.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when will you have time to do it over?
post #3 of 7 Old 04-04-2017, 10:44 PM
where's my table saw?

View woodnthings's Photo Album My Photos
Thought you had this fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEMcooter#2 View Post
Trying pictures again. I give up. Every time I try to post from a folder the folder that I last posted from comes up. I can't get it to switch to a new folder. It's driving me crazy. ( As if I wasn't already that way) So good bye.
You said it was the camera:
http://www.woodworkingtalk.com/f16/g...7/#post1626609

Now you are saying you don't know how to post them, but you did post them in another thread. This is now a computer processing issue, not a software or hardware issue. You don't know why it won't select the new folder. :frown2: There must be someone here who knows what to do or maybe your daughter can help you in person? You aren't the only one who has had some difficulty posting photos, BUT you seem to be the only one who just can't get "over the hump" unfortunately.

I can't help you because my computer is still running Windows XP.

The answer to your question will only be as detailed and specific as the question is detailed and specific. Good questions also include a sketch or a photo that illustrates your issue. (:< D)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 04-05-2017, 05:05 PM Thread Starter

I took some pictures with my daughters camera and got the transferred. When I tried to post the new pictures i could not get the new folder to come. When I clicked Browse to select pictures the last pictures I posted Kept coming up. Toolman Said he posted from a I-Pad. I don't have a I-Pad.
post #5 of 7 Old 04-05-2017, 05:13 PM
where's my table saw?

Ok. I'll try ..

So, you created a new folder.
When you "open" that folder by clicking on it, are the photos inside? Did you name the new folder a different name than the "old" folder?
When you select "Browse" does that folder show up? If so, you have to click on it to open it to view the contents, then select each photo you want to post. You may have to repeat this process for each photo?

You use "Manage Attachments" or the "paper clip" on the tool bar to post photos here.

This is how it works in Windows XP which is all I can advise you on.....

The answer to your question will only be as detailed and specific as the question is detailed and specific. Good questions also include a sketch or a photo that illustrates your issue. (:< D)
The Following User Says Thank You to woodnthings For This Useful Post:
GEMcooter#2 (04-05-2017)
post #6 of 7 Old 04-05-2017, 05:31 PM Thread Starter

I took some pictures wit my daughters camera. I got them to transfer to the computer. I created a new folder with a different name. When I pull up My Pictures the folder is there. When I open up the folder the pictures are there. When I click Browse the last folder I posted from keeps coming up.
post #7 of 7 Old 04-05-2017, 07:55 PM
where's my table saw?

Ok, then

When the "Browse" window shows up it will always go back to the last location. You have to say where to "look" It asks you to "look in".... you need to choose a different folder at this point. Use the down arrow at the right side and choose a different location/folder. Then open it and select the photos.

Last edited by woodnthings; 04-05-2017 at 08:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to woodnthings For This Useful Post:
GEMcooter#2 (04-06-2017)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode