Woodworking Talk banner

My first go at bandsaw boxes.

9K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  harry1308 
#1 ·
This is something I am very new to. Since I got that bandsaw, I thought I'd do some practicing with making cuts and getting the feel of it.
And Dave Paine....... Their rustic. Lol
Northern white cedar finished with BLO.
Thanks for looking.

Wood Wood stain Tree Furniture Hardwood

Wood Furniture Table Stool Wood stain

See less See more
#3 ·
nice

I like the left one. The right one is kinda "spooky" but hey, it's Halloween.

Reactions: Dominick
#11 ·
Kenbo said:
Looks awesome Dom. I love them both. And yet another thing that I haven't yet done. One of these days, I will be making one and I just hope that it is 1/2 as good as yours. Nice work.
I'm sure yours would be a whole lot better. Your experience with bandsaws and the fine scroll work you do, you would shine.
Thanks kenbo.

#23 ·
Thanks guys for the compliments. I don't think their that good. And Robert I didn't post the ones that went to the fire pit. Lol
Once you understand the concept their not to hard to do. The designs are endless. Witch makes them fun to do.
And sorrowful jones, I'm thinking of doing some more for x-mas gifts to.

#26 ·
You must have worn it out.

I would say that "this is yet another thing to add to my to-do list", but that ship has sailed. My to-do list is already collapsing under its own weight. Someday though :thumbsup:

#27 ·
Chaincarver Steve said:
You must have worn it out.

I would say that "this is yet another thing to add to my to-do list", but that ship has sailed. My to-do list is already collapsing under its own weight. Someday though :thumbsup:
I don't know what's going on? Now it's working again. Lol.
I thought everyone who had a bandsaw made these little boxes?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.