I broke it! - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum
 5Likes
  • 5 Post By Bodypeersur

post #1 of 4 Old 06-15-2020, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

View Bodypeersur's Photo Album My Photos
I broke it!

My second attempt at bandsaw boxes. I used curly maple and padauk and used red flocking for the drawers and inside of the carcass.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 75AAF7AB-C86A-460D-849B-DC8E7C286227_1592242658941.jpg (507.5 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg A8FF638B-94DB-4138-8684-E6CE17343BC7_1592242675719.jpg (432.4 KB, 51 views)
Kenbo, mjadams61, Catpower and 2 others like this.

Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-15-2020, 02:46 PM

View Tony B's Photo Album My Photos
That is way too cool.

Did you mean 'curly maple and purple heart'?

Tony B Retired woodworker, among other things.

"Strive for excellence and settle for completion" Tony B
post #3 of 4 Old 06-15-2020, 04:34 PM
Wood machinist

View difalkner's Photo Album My Photos
Add your first name to your signature line so we'll know what to call you and it will show in each post. Add your location to your profile, as well.

Haven't looked at your photos yet but will soon. In the meantime, here are some photo posting tips if you’re taking photos with your phone or iPad – the best way for proper orientation is to shoot landscape (widescreen). Rotate your phone or iPad CCW for proper orientation. If you want your photos to be portrait then open the photo in a viewer on your computer, rotate it to the orientation you want, then save it in that orientation. It will be correct when you upload it to the servers here. If you’re shooting video please shoot widescreen like our monitors, not portrait.

The best way to post photos in line with your text is to use Go Advanced below the Quick Reply window. If you’re starting a new thread then you’re automatically in the Advanced editor. Click on the Paper Clip on the ribbon bar and that will bring up a dialogue box where you can browse to your photos. Upload them and then put your cursor where you want a photo, hit the dropdown beside the Paper Clip, and choose the photo you want inserted. If you have several photos and just want them at the end of your text then put your cursor at the end and hit the Insert All on the dropdown list of photos.

Always post a photo rather than a link; most folks won't click on a link. For instance, your thread has about 50 views but the links in your post have only about a dozen views.

David

David

Curly Wood Shop on Etsy
David Falkner - Woodworking YouTube channel and Instagram
Our music at church - current videos Airline Baptist BC Facebook Live
Romans 3:23
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-21-2020, 08:01 AM Thread Starter

View Bodypeersur's Photo Album My Photos
Tony B, I sure did mean Purple Heart.

Mark

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode