I put in some more time on completing this project this weekend. Here's the pics:
Nothing in this stupid house is square!!
I guess some trim is in order, even though it's inside a pantry.
As you can see in the final picture, I only had 3 sets of hinges and need to install one more on each door. But, I had to see how they looked
Like I said, nothing is square or level. So, I had to measure and cut each piece as I went. That, coupled with having to pre-drill and anchor everything into the plaster, made this take entirely too long to complete. There's over 60 1/4" anchors in there.
Over all, I'm pretty happy with how this project has turned out. Some sanding, primer, and paint and it'll be ready to hold some cereal boxes.
Thanks for looking, and for feedback.