Classic style console table - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By classicwoodworking
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 08-25-2020, 06:01 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
classicwoodworking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Viet Nam
Posts: 53
View classicwoodworking's Photo Album My Photos
Classic style console table

3 months of work, we have finally finished 90% .The remaining 10% is stone countertops

We use the Afzelia xylocarpa wood for this product
P/s: The person in the picture is me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8888.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	312.4 KB
ID:	394345  

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8895.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	412.2 KB
ID:	394347  

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8890.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	418.6 KB
ID:	394349  

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8889.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	423.7 KB
ID:	394351  

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8896.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	364.1 KB
ID:	394353  

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8891.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	311.7 KB
ID:	394355  

Tool Agnostic likes this.
classicwoodworking is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 2 Old 08-25-2020, 06:29 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida Panhandle
Posts: 12,469
View GeorgeC's Photo Album My Photos
All I can say is WOW!!!


George
GeorgeC is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome