well been a while since ive posted, busy season at work has kept me out of the shop, but i thought id share some pics of the progress.
ive found out according to the serial number its a 1953 model, the 1hp motor seems very stout yet, arbor, etc. are tight and right so hopefully she will do another 59 years without issue.
i cleaned the top up, i left one wing off due to the fact it had even more "character" then the rest of my top, plus the table board i already made to work with the T-2 worked out perfectly without that wing.
i also used some rust oleum machine gray to freshen up the Cabinet some after sanding down all the misc. paint splatters on it from over the years.
as you can see i have my home made dust collection blade gaurd set up on it, but i still need to figure out what to do for collection under the blade, as well as make a side cover for the motor.
i still have a few things to get for it, a lock knob for the height adjustment (the bevel lock is intact) and its getting time to put some new belts on her.
Last edited by troyd1976; 09-01-2012 at 09:52 PM.