Mule Accusquare Fence - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

post #1 of 1 Old 07-13-2017, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

View Big70Tom's Photo Album My Photos
Mule Accusquare Fence

So I did tons of research on which fence to order....took a couple of weeks...finally decided on the Mule. A big oart of it was their reported customer service. When I went to order, I was told they were on vacation and had to wait two weeks for them to come back to order. That sucked, but I was pretty adamant I wanted the Mule. When they returned, I placed the order . Received my email with copy of my invoice. My billing and shipping address, bith the same we're on this invoice. They were correct. I paid with a credit card, which won't work if the address of the card doesn't match the shipping address...at least mine won't.

My point is Mule had my correct address. My number is 608...well they shipped it, and God it took over a week....I live in BFE, so I watched the tracking and took the day off it was to arrive. Waited all day, when tracking was updated, said WONG ADDRESS NO APT #...

I called UPS, they told me it was addressed to 607 , and that is an apt building a mile away. Luckily I had a profile in the system, so when the driver returned to package to the shipping Depot, they were able to fix the address, but now I had to go pick it up between the hours of 4 and 6 PM the next day. It's about 85 miles from my house. I have no alternative but to take another day off work to go pick it up now.

So now I have had to miss a day if work that I did not plan on, drive 170 miles round trip and spend 4 or 5 hours of my day to pick up something that you me I paid a lit if money for.

I've emailed Mule, but got no response. This is all because someone their wrote 607 on the shipping label, when they clearly had the correct address of 608 in their possession.

I'm not usually a complainer...but yeah, I'm pissed. I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I sure wish Mule would at least respond.

Ugh

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode