Well, I replaced the metal shim last night, torque the head to spec and it's still giving me the same problem. When I first turned it on it was taking in air MUCH harder than before so I thought I was good to go. Right around 60psi though, it started pushing air out of the intake. I'm going to have to tear the entire side down again and check to make sure I'm getting good compression with the piston and that I put all of the gaskets on correctly. I wouldn't put it past myself to put one on backwards :(
I also replaced the check valve, dump line, pressure switch (which broke by the way) and replaced the copper lines that connects each head. I also tried something I've never used before which was used pipe dope instead of Teflon tape. I wonder how that's going to work out.
This is getting frustrating.
Last edited by afx; 05-15-2014 at 12:31 PM.