Disston vise ??? - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum
  • 1 Post By Aaron Regis
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 04-14-2020, 10:40 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 1
View Aaron Regis's Photo Album My Photos
Disston vise ???

Hi, does anyone know what this Disston tool is? It is obviously a bench top vise or clamp of some sort. It is used for ??? Thanks, Aaron
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Disston Unknow Tool.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	495.7 KB
ID:	387421  

BigJim likes this.
Aaron Regis is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome