Woodworking Talk banner

Fastest Mortise on Earth!

5K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  WarnerConstInc. 
#1 ·
I don't know what it is or how it works, but it's fast!
]
:yes: bill

#6 ·
That looks like the MAKA mortiser. I used one for about 4 years. The smallest hole it could do was bout 1/4"w x 7/8" L x 1 7/8" deep. The biggest single plunge mortise I ever did was 3/4"w x 4 3/4"L x 5"d. Fast, clean, accurate and repeatable. It is a hell of a machine.

#7 ·
ha , what are the odds, i got to use my first mortising drill today.

it must of been dull, lousy cut and alot of effort, but is better than hand tools thats for sure,

but after seeing that machine move, holy vibrations, i have looked at mortises before and the inside was always rough, now i know why lol

#11 · (Edited)
I don't know what it is or how it works, but it's fast!
]

:yes::thumbsup: SUGGESTION: After watching the mortise video, click on the 15 different videos on the bottom to see more videos of various woodshops, in cluding David Marks, new tools, and it changes continually. Some of the lastest High Tech panel saws, Allendorf, SCM, Holzher, and other REALLY COOL machines! I didn't realize all this was here! You can spend hours here and learn a lot.:no:
BTW there are more after the 15, just click on no. 15 and when it's over there are more and more....If you don't like the one you watching just slide the timer button to the right by click and drag and it will end and then you get new choices. The titles show when you hold the cursor over the photo... NEAT!

#13 ·
Check out these Videos

:yes::thumbsup: SUGGESTION: After watching the mortise video, click on the 15 different videos on the bottom to see more videos of various woodshops, in cluding David Marks, new tools, and it changes continually. Some of the lastest High Tech panel saws, Allendorf, SCM, Holzher, and other REALLY COOL machines! I didn't realize all this was here! You can spend hours here and learn a lot.:no:
BTW there are more after the 15, just click on no. 15 and when it's over there are more and more....If you don't like the one you watching just slide the timer button to the right by click and drag and it will end and then you get new choices. The titles show when you hold the cursor over the photo... NEAT! :thumbsup: bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.