Woodworking Talk banner

Sketch Tips

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  manojglobal 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought I would start a thread for sharing tips about using SU. Recently I was thinking how great it would be if SU had a zoom function similar to my TurboCad program because I had used TC so much that I kept trying to use the sekes when using SU. Of course it didn't work because...I hadn't redefind the key sekes to use in SU.

One seke I really missed in SU that I used in TC was zooming by window. I use that alot. I found SU cumbersome in zooming out to extents then using the mouse to zoom in. A real slow pita.

So I thought surely the SU community felt the same and had a solution. Well low and behold...I looked up the key shortcuts in the SU system preferences and there is a list of all the various functions and the assigned default shortcuts. You can view the shortcut in the assigned window on the right...or you can select new short cuts for unassigned functions ..or if you wish to change them from the defaults.

Text Line Software Operating system Font

As indicated in the image...I found that zoom to window was already available and had a shortcut of control/shift/W ...or you can hit the Z key and the mouse zoom tool pops up...right click and select zoom to window in the popup menu.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.