review for laguna bandit h2 edgebander - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

post #1 of 1 Old 03-21-2008, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
JLE

View JLE's Photo Album My Photos
Thumbs up review for laguna bandit h2 edgebander

Howdy all,
just thought I would share a review. Tools can be a huge investment and I always appreciate knowing as much as I can before I buy. Anybody else have any Laguna Tools? I would love to hear about it.....and you may give me a reason to spend more money!

about my edgebander:
Like anybody, I appreciate good tools and the Laguna Bandit H2 Edgebander is a machine I longed for. I knew its capabilities.... but until I purchased and started using it I had no idea how efficient it would be. The machine it's self is as strong as a tank. But the controls and fine tuning of the machines dials and settings are one not to be taken for granted. It's imperative that you understand all the motions of the bandit II although not complicated; there are a few very important settings not to be over looked. For example, thickness of material, thickness of banding material, proper glue out-put setting, trimming of pre edge and post edge of materials and also top and bottom trimming. With the bandit II all of the settings are so precise that each function can be properly tuned in so exact that when all the settings are complete, I am amazed at how this machine flows through my projects. The time spent with the Laguna bandit II is small compared to how I had to spend long hours edgebanding by hand. I have found this machine indispensable. I'm now capable to explore new market areas that I knew before having this machine I would not attempt to do. Well worth the cost.

Hope that helps someone.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode