Grizzly G1017 12" Thickness Planer - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

post #1 of 1 Old 01-16-2011, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
View ToddKY's Photo Album My Photos
Grizzly G1017 12" Thickness Planer

Does anyone here own one of these planers? What are your pros and cons? There is a gentleman in my area that has one for sale on craigslist for $135. I have talked with him and he said that there was some room for negotiation. I know that this planer is a discontinued model and have read a few reviews about it but I can't seem to find very much about it. I am going to look at it tomorrow and I am curious to know what I need to look for as in parts that can be worn on these and what you think would be a reasonable offer for this planer.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode